You can help your child at home by helping them name the different parts of the body.
How about playing a mirror or follow the leader game by giving instructions to move or point to different parts of the body?
- Which part of your body do you use to hear?
- Which part of your body helps you to move around?
- Which part of your body helps you to taste?
Come and join us for the Foundation Stage Unit Reading Events this Wednesday- 11th October!
8.35-9.15am-Reading morning. Come and share books with your child and make a character mask.
2.30-3.05pm-Bedtime story. Come and share books with your child and enjoy hot chocolate and a biscuit.
Thank you to everyone who attended todays (17/10/17) EYFS curriculum meeting.
Here is the video for you to practice pure sounds for RWI.
Autumn Term 2: Where can I buy it?
You can help your child at home by visiting a few of your local shops.
How about playing shop keepers with items from around the house.
- Where do you buy your food from?
- Where can you buy glasses from?
- Which shop would you visit if you needed some medicine?