Pupil Premium funding is a sum of money given to schools by the Government to improve the attainment of disadvantaged children. The report below details the use of this funding, examples of the ways in which this funding is used at Acres Hill include:
- Extra one-to-one or small-group support for children within the classroom.
- Employing extra teaching assistants to work with classes.
- Running booster sessions after school, for example for KS2 children who need extra help with maths or literacy.
- Running a school Breakfast Club and Fareshare provision to support families with the cost of living and school attendance.
- Funding educational trips and visits.
- Providing additional support to meet needs, such as family workshops on Sleep and School Readiness.
Please read the document below for a more detailed breakdown of how our funding is used and its impact.